Download and print the Lost Sheep Printout. Cut into 12.
Hide 10 sheep in the playing area. One sheep should be especially difficult to find.
How to Play
Show everyone a sample of a lost sheep.
On “Go”, everyone goes looking for the 10 lost sheep.
Gather everyone when all 10 sheep have been found.
In The Good Shepherd card game, players must try to get the highest scoring Sheep Cards and Pasture Cards. But watch out! Other players will be looking to “Wolf” your cards and “Stampede” your hand. Will you have a Shepherd to protect your flock?
Bible Lesson – Parable of the Lost Sheep
1. Did you enjoy this game?
2. Was it easy to find all the sheep?
3. Which sheep were easy to find?
4. Which sheep were difficult to find?
5. When you could not find the last sheep, did you feel like giving up?
6. Have you read any Bible stories about sheep?
Today, we will look at a parable Jesus told about sheep.
Arrange the sheep according to their number to reveal the Bible reference.
7. How many sheep did the man in the parable have?
8. What did he do when one of the sheep got lost?
9. What did he do after finding the lost sheep?
10. In the parable, what do the sheep represent?
11. What is Jesus teaching us through this parable?
Each one of us is special and precious in God’s eyes. He loves each and every single one of us. We are so valuable to Jesus that he is prepared to give up everything to seek each one of us. And the heavens rejoice with each person who returns to God.