A unique Bible Trivia game where everyone is involved at the same time. As players take turns to answer questions, other players can also score points by correctly guessing whether the answer is right or wrong. Younger players and those less familiar with the Bible can score points and enjoy the game while learning about the Bible. Questions are divided into 5 categories: (1) Easy, (2) People & Places, (3) How Many, (4) Old Testament and (5) New Testament. Download the free Bible Trivia Questions and Bible Trivia Board below.
Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Ages: 6 and above
Group Size: 2 or more
Supplies: Bible Trivia Question Cards – Download Here, Bible Trivia Board – Download Here, 1 unique token per player (you can use Legos, beads, coins, M&Ms, jellybeans or any small toy), 1 six-sided dice, Paper and pen to keep score
How to Play
All players sit in a circle.
Place the Bible Trivia Board in the middle of the playing area.
Place the Bible Trivia Question Cards on the Board according to the categories indicated.
Before you begin, decide how you would like the game to end:
1. Based on time (for example, after 30 minutes)
2. Based on score (for example, once any player scores 20 points)
3. Based on number of rounds (for example, when everyone has answered 10 questions)
This Bible Trivia Game is unique as everyone is involved at the same time.
For each question, there will be someone answering the question (the Answerer) while the player on the left reads it (the Asker). All the other players are Guessers who can score points by correctly guessing whether the Answerer is right or wrong.
(For each question, all the players except the Asker has a chance to score points.)
The youngest player begins and will be the first Answerer.
For each question:
1. The Answerer rolls the dice to determine the question’s category:
(2) People & Places
(3) How Many
(4) Old Testament
(5) New Testament
(6) Answerer gets to choose
2. The Asker (player on the left of the Answerer) draws the top card of that pile and reads the question aloud. If there are no remaining cards in that pile, the Answerer gets to choose any of the remaining categories.
3. After the question is read, Answerers indicate their answer by placing their token on either A, B, C or D on the Bible Trivia Board. Once the token is placed, Answerers cannot change their answer.
4. The question then becomes open to all the Guessers. Guessers will indicate whether they agree or disagree with the Answerer by placing their tokens on either Agree or Disagree on the Bible Trivia Board. (To avoid confusion, each player should have a unique token.)
5. The Asker reveals the correct answer after all Guessers have placed their tokens.
Award 2 points to the Answerer for every correct answer.
Award 1 point to each Guesser who guessed correctly.
If the group includes someone who is too young to read, appoint a game master to read all the questions.
Bible Lesson – What is the Bible?
1. Did you enjoy this game?
2. Which was your favorite role? Asker, Answerer or Guesser? Why?
3. Were the questions easy to answer? Did you get all the answers correct?
4. What were some of the more difficult questions?
In this game, we asked questions about the Bible.
5. Do you know who wrote the Bible?
2 Timothy 3:16-17
5. What is another name for the Bible?
6. Who wrote the Bible?
The Bible is sometimes referred to as Scripture.
Different human authors wrote different books of the Bible.
There are altogether more than 40 human authors who took about 1500 years to write all 66 books of the Bible.
However, the entire Bible tells one unified story because God is the real author behind these human authors.
God’s Spirit worked within the human authors to inspire them to write the Bible.
7. Why is the Bible important?
The Bible tells us all about God and his relentless love for us.
It tells us how we can have a relationship with God and how we can fulfill God’s plans for our lives.
It teaches us to distinguish between what is right and wrong in God’s eyes, and trains and equips us to do God’s work.
Please Rate This Game: