Download, print and cut up The Last Supper Fridge Magnet Printable.
(At this stage, only cut along the dashed lines.)
Make 1 The Last Supper Fridge Magnet in advance. (Follow the instructions below.)
You will need to show kids your sample craft.
Tell kids they will be making their own The Last Supper Fridge Magnet.
You will need for each child:
- The Last Supper Fridge Magnet Printable
- Colored pencils or markers
- Craft Glue
- 1 piece of foam sheet (about 4” by 5”)
- 1 magnet
Making The Last Supper Fridge Magnet
1. Color The Last Supper Fridge Magnet Printable.
2. Cut along the black solid lines.
3. Paste it onto the foam sheet.
4. Cut the foam sheet into any shape you like.
5. Paste the magnet on the back of the foam sheet.
Have everyone read the text on their fridge magnets.
Sunday School Lesson
This craft is taken from the following Sunday School Lesson:
- The Last Supper (Matthew 26:17-30; Mark 14:12-26; Luke 22:7-30; John 13:18-30; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
Get Them Curious
Prepare kids for an exciting
Dream Party Menu
Kids plan their perfect menu for a party.
Show kids a video on the
The Last Supper
The Story of Easter (The Last Supper), by Saddleback Kids
Make it Stick
Help kids remember the
The Last Supper Picture Story
Kids re-tell the story of The Last Supper with picture prompts.
Help kids grasp
the big idea.
In this celebrations-themed Pictionary game, players discover associations between objects and special events.
Walk the Talk
Help kids live out
the big idea.
Kids make fridge magnets to remind them that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
Take it Home
Send kids home with a concrete action plan and fun midweek activities.
Help kids reflect on Jesus’ sacrifice for the forgiveness of our sins.