Download and print 2 copies of the Fruit of the Spirit Cards. Cut each copy into nine.
How to Play
Mix the cards and place them all facing down.
The youngest player starts and turns over two cards.
If the two cards match, he/she keeps the cards and turns over another two cards.
If the cards don’t match, he/she turns them back face down and the turn passes to the next player.
Continue playing until all the cards have been collected.
Bible Lesson – Fruit of the Spirit
1. Did you enjoy the game?
2. Was it easy for you to remember the positions of the cards?
3. Can you recall some of the pictures or words on these cards?
The Bible talks about these nine attributes as the fruit of the Spirit.
4. What are the nine attributes of the fruit of the Spirit?
5. How can we get the fruit of the Spirit?
6. Can you give examples of how each attribute is displayed? For example, how do you show love?
7. Out of these nine attributes, which is the most difficult for you?
These nine attributes – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control – are fruit of the Spirit. They are produced by the Holy Spirit who lives inside those who believe in Jesus. Following and yielding to the Holy Spirit leads to good fruit in our lives that please God.
1 thought on “Fruit of the Spirit Memory Game”
This is well done. I love it. The good outline makes it easy to follow.