How to Play
Have everyone sit in a circle.
Get one player to volunteer to be the guesser.
After the guesser leaves the room, the remaining players appoint someone in the room to be “It”.
The guesser then returns and rejoins the circle.
The guesser must try to identify who “It” is by asking yes or no questions.
The objective is to guess who “It” is by asking as few questions as possible.
Once the guesser guesses correctly, “It” will be the next guesser.
Play as many rounds as you like.
Bible Lesson 1 – Our Identity in Jesus Christ (Kids/Youth)
1. Did you enjoy this game?
2. In what ways are each of us different from each other?
3. In what ways are we similar?
Today, we will look at a Bible passage that tells us a little bit about ourselves.
4. Who made us?
5. In what ways are we special?
6. How does God feel about us?
7. What did God do for us?
8. What does God call those who believe in Jesus?
Each one of us is made by God. We are all special and precious in God’s eyes. God loves us so much that he sent his Son, Jesus, to die on the cross to be punished for our sins. God did this so that we can become his children and be with him forever and ever!
Bible Lesson 2 – Our Identity in Jesus Christ (Youth/Adults)
1. In what ways are each of us different from each other?
2. In what ways are we similar?
Get into the Word
Read Ephesians 1:3-14
3. According to this passage, what is the common identity of all who have put their faith in Jesus Christ?
4. How does one become an adopted child of God?
5. What are some of the benefits of being an adopted child of God?
6. According to verses 13 to 14, how can we be sure about our adoption?
Get the Word into your Life
7. Are you proud to call yourself a child of God? Why or why not?
8. What do you think are some attitudes that God would like to see in his children?
9. How do you think God wants his children to live their lives here on earth?
10. What changes do you think God may like to see in you? Tell us more.