2 to 6 Players
How to Play
1. The objective of the game is to be the first player to collect a complete set of 7 Day cards.
2. Set up the game as follows:
- Shuffle all Day cards and Action cards together.
- Randomly distribute the cards into 7 stacks and place the stacks facedown on the edges of the Gameboard.
- Randomly place the token on any space.
3. Take turns to play. The youngest player goes first, and play carries on in a clockwise direction.
4. On your turn, roll the die and move the token the number of spaces indicated by the die.
5. Take the top card of the stack where you have landed.
- If it is a Day card that you don’t already have, place it faceup in front of you.
- If it is a Day card that you already have, place it facedown on top of any stack without showing other players the card.
- If it is an Action card, perform that action immediately. Then place it facedown at the bottom of any stack.
6. The first player to collect a complete set of Day 1 to Day 7 cards wins!
This product is a Print and Play game. A download link to the printable file will be emailed immediately once payment is confirmed.
Buy Risk Free: If you are in any way not satisfied with this product, simply notify us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
For churches who wish to print multiple copies of this game, kindly contact customerservice@BibleGamesCentral.com for special bulk pricing.