Race through the Emoji Story of Joseph Gameboard and look out for matching emojis that can help you jump forward or make you drop backward. This exciting roll-and-move game is full of ups and downs, just like the life of Joseph!
2 to 4 Players
How to Play
1. On your turn, roll the die and move your token.
2. Depending on the emoji you land on, you may jump forward, drop backward, or remain where you have landed:
- Jump forward: If there is a matching emoji ahead, move your token to the closest space ahead with the matching emoji.
- Drop backward: If there is no matching emoji ahead but there is one behind, move your token to the closest space behind with the matching emoji.
- Remain where you have landed: If there is no matching emoji anywhere on the board, remain on the space where you have landed.
3. The first player to land on the Finish space wins!
The emojis on the gameboard tell the story of Joseph (Genesis 37, 39-47).
A 12-page guide explains how the emojis used relate to this fascinating Bible story.
Additional Supplies Required:
- One 6-sided die
- One token per player
This product is a Print and Play game. A download link to the printable file will be emailed immediately once payment is confirmed.
Buy Risk Free: If you are in any way not satisfied with this product, simply notify us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
For churches who wish to print multiple copies of this game, kindly contact customerservice@BibleGamesCentral.com for special bulk pricing.