In this printable Bible Escape Room, players are visitors to a snake park.
During a demonstration on “The Making of Antivenom” at the antivenom lab, a zoologist is bitten by a highly venomous snake.
Players must work against the clock to save the zoologist. They must solve 3 puzzles to:
- Get the zoologist away from the snake.
- Identify the snake that bit the zoologist.
- Enter the snake identification code into the antivenom dispensing machine to dispense the correct antivenom.
(The antivenom dispensing machine is represented by a mobile phone with countdown timer displayed. Solving the final puzzle will allow players to unlock the phone to stop the timer.)
A Bible lesson on temptation is included.
1.5 Hours Duration (This includes briefing, the escape room game and Bible lesson.)
4 to 6 Players (Easily adaptable for smaller or larger groups.)
This product is a Print and Play game. A download link to the printable file will be emailed immediately once payment is confirmed.
Buy Risk Free: If you are in any way not satisfied with this product, simply notify us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
The 27-page Bible Escape Room Download Includes:
- Detailed instructions
- Printable puzzles
- Hints and solutions
- Bible lesson on temptation
Additional Supplies Required:
- 1 Mobile phone (the antivenom dispensing machine)
- 2 Suitcases (or any box with a 3-digit combination lock)
- 3 Envelopes