Just like Uno, the first player to get rid of all their cards wins!
For added fun, you can create your own special action cards with customizable cards.
2 to 6 Players
How to Play
1. The objective of the game is to be the first player to get rid of all the cards in your hand.
2. Set up the game as follows:
- Shuffle all the cards and deal 5 cards facedown to each player. Players should hold their cards in their hands.
- Place the remaining cards facedown at the center of the table. This forms the Draw Pile.
- Turn over the top card of the Draw Pile and place it faceup to form a Discard Pile.
(If the top card is an Action card, return it to the middle of the Draw Pile and turn over another card.)
3. Take turns to play. The youngest player goes first. Play begins in a clockwise direction. But the direction changes with each Reverse card played.
4. On your turn, you may play a card that matches the color, plague or action of the top card of the Discard Pile. Do so by placing your card faceup on top of the Discard Pile.
- If you play a plague card, the turn passes to the next player.
- If you play an action card, follow the instructions on the card. The turn passes to the next player.
- If you are unable to play a card (or if you choose not to play a card from your hand), take the top card of the Draw Pile.
You may play this card immediately if it matches the color, plague or action of the top card of the Discard Pile.
The turn passes to the next player.
5. The first player to get rid of all the cards in their hand wins!
This product is a Print and Play game. A download link to the printable file will be emailed immediately once payment is confirmed.
Buy Risk Free: If you are in any way not satisfied with this product, simply notify us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
For churches who wish to print multiple copies of this game, kindly contact customerservice@BibleGamesCentral.com for special bulk pricing.