Download, print and cut up the Thanksgiving Bingo Cards. (Each sheet contains 2 unique cards.)
This printable contains 12 unique Thanksgiving Bingo Cards. You do not need to print all the cards. Just print as many as you need. (If you have more than 12 players, you will need to print multiple copies.)
Download, print and cut up the Thanksgiving Bingo Calling Cards.
Place all 24 calling cards in a bag or container. Give it a good shake to mix up the cards.
How to Play Thanksgiving Bingo
Give each player 1 Thanksgiving Bingo Card. (If you like, you can also give each player 2 or more cards.)
Have everyone cross out the “Free Space” square in the middle of their Thanksgiving Bingo Cards. Alternatively, use a Bingo chip, M&M, jellybean, bead, Lego, coin or any small toy to mark the square.
The game leader randomly picks 1 Thanksgiving Bingo Calling Card at a time from the bag or container and reveals the image on the calling card to all the players.
Players with that image on their Thanksgiving Bingo Card can cross out that square.
The first player to cross out 5 squares in a row (in any direction) and shouts “Happy Thanksgiving Bingo!” wins.
If you like Bingo, you may want to check out Bible Bingo and Christmas Bingo.
Planning a holiday party, Christmas family gathering, Sunday School lesson or church event? Check out our collection of Christmas games for kids and adults. In the mix are lively Christmas party games as well as more relaxed (read quieter) Christmas game ideas.
Bible Lesson – Thanksgiving: Jesus Cleanses Ten Lepers
1. Did you enjoy this game?
2. Can you think of other Thanksgiving images to include in this game?
3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? Who do you usually celebrate Thanksgiving with? How do you celebrate?
Thanksgiving Day is a good time for us to reflect on and give thanks for all the things that we are thankful for. (But we don’t have to wait for Thanksgiving Day to give thanks!)
4. What is that best thing that has happened in your life that you are most thankful for?
5. What are some other smaller things in your life that you are also thankful for?
Some of us may be better off than others. Some may be richer. Some healthier. Some smarter. Etc.
But whatever our life circumstances may be, there are always things that we can be thankful for.
6. In verse 12, how many lepers approached Jesus?
7. What did Jesus do for these lepers?
8. How many lepers did Jesus heal?
9. How many lepers thanked Jesus for what He did?
Jesus performed the same miraculous healing for 10 lepers, but only 1 leper thanked Jesus and praised God for the miracle.
While most of us have never experienced a miraculous healing, all of us have received many other blessings from God.
10. Have you encountered anyone who regularly says “thank you”, whether to the people around them or to God? Tell us about these people.
11. Have you encountered anyone who regularly complains about things? Tell us about these people.
12. Are you more like the first “thankful” group or the second “complaining” group of people? Tell us more.
13. Do you prefer to be around the first “thankful” group or the second “complaining” group of people? Tell us more.
14. Why is it good to be more like that “thankful” group?
Read 1 Thessalonians 5:18
15. What does this verse tell us to do?
16. Why is it important for us to give thanks in all circumstances?
Whatever our life circumstances may be, there are things that we can be thankful for.
It is important that we have a thankful heart and regularly say “thank you” to God and to the people around us. It makes us a happier person, and it makes us more pleasant to be with. Most importantly, it makes God happy!
3 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Bingo”
I was substituting in a friend’s Sunday School class the week before Thanksgiving. She teaches in the children’s department. This was perfect! The kids enjoyed it, and your lesson really opened up discussion. Thank you SO much for this resource!
So glad you found it useful!
THANK YOU for these great free resources!