Unscramble the Thanksgiving words in each sheet and use the highlighted letters to form the secret message.
Thanksgiving Word Scramble #1
Download Thanksgiving Word Scramble #1
Download Solution to Thanksgiving Word Scramble #1
Thanksgiving Word Scramble #2
Download Thanksgiving Word Scramble #2
Download Solution to Thanksgiving Word Scramble #2
If you enjoy word puzzles, you may want to check out our Thanksgiving Word Searches.
Thanksgiving Word Scramble #3
Download Thanksgiving Word Scramble #3
Download Solution to Thanksgiving Word Scramble #3
Thanksgiving Word Scramble #4
Download Thanksgiving Word Scramble #4
Download Solution to Thanksgiving Word Scramble #4
Planning a holiday party, Christmas family gathering, Sunday School lesson or church event? Check out our collection of Christmas games for kids and adults. In the mix are lively Christmas party games as well as more relaxed (read quieter) Christmas game ideas.
Bible Lesson – Thanksgiving: Jesus Cleanses Ten Lepers
1. Did you enjoy this game?
2. Can you think of other words to include in these Thanksgiving word scrambles?
3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? Who do you usually celebrate Thanksgiving with? How do you celebrate?
Thanksgiving Day is a good time for us to reflect on and give thanks for all the things that we are thankful for. (But we don’t have to wait for Thanksgiving Day to give thanks!)
4. What is that best thing that has happened in your life that you are most thankful for?
5. What are some other smaller things in your life that you are also thankful for?
Some of us may be better off than others. Some may be richer. Some healthier. Some smarter. Etc.
But whatever our life circumstances may be, there are always things that we can be thankful for.
6. In verse 12, how many lepers approached Jesus?
7. What did Jesus do for these lepers?
8. How many lepers did Jesus heal?
9. How many lepers thanked Jesus for what He did?
Jesus performed the same miraculous healing for 10 lepers, but only 1 leper thanked Jesus and praised God for the miracle.
While most of us have never experienced a miraculous healing, all of us have received many other blessings from God.
10. Have you encountered anyone who regularly says “thank you”, whether to the people around them or to God? Tell us about these people.
11. Have you encountered anyone who regularly complains about things? Tell us about these people.
12. Are you more like the first “thankful” group or the second “complaining” group of people? Tell us more.
13. Do you prefer to be around the first “thankful” group or the second “complaining” group of people? Tell us more.
14. Why is it good to be more like that “thankful” group?
Read 1 Thessalonians 5:18
15. What does this verse tell us to do?
16. Why is it important for us to give thanks in all circumstances?
Whatever our life circumstances may be, there are things that we can be thankful for.
It is important that we have a thankful heart and regularly say “thank you” to God and to the people around us. It makes us a happier person, and it makes us more pleasant to be with. Most importantly, it makes God happy!