Download, print and cut up the Would You Rather Cards.
How to Play
Have everyone sit in a circle.
The first player randomly picks a Would You Rather card and reads out the question it contains.
That player must try to guess the majority answer of all the other players in the group and circle his/her guess on the card. A poll is then taken to see which is the majority answer.
Award 10 points for every correct guess and 5 points if the poll results in a tie.
Give some time for everyone to explain their choice.
The person on the left goes next.
You can play as many rounds as you like.
Bible Lesson – Daniel in the Lions’ Den
1. Did you enjoy this game?
2. What other fun questions can you think of to include in this game?
3. Was it always easy to choose between the two given options? Why or why not?
4. Can you think of a Bible story where someone had to make a difficult choice?
Daniel was a Jewish man who used to live in Jerusalem. When Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonian king, most of the Jewish people were taken captive to Babylon. Daniel and many capable young men were forced to serve in the foreign king’s palace.
Daniel served the foreign king but remained faithful to God.
Daniel did well in his job and the king planned to put Daniel in charge of the whole kingdom. But some officials plotted against Daniel. Let’s read about a difficult “Would You Rather” situation that Daniel was caught in…
5. What new law did the king issue?
6. According to the king’s new law, who could the people pray to for the next 30 days?
7. According to God’s law, are God’s people allowed to pray to anyone besides God?
Daniel was caught in a difficult situation.
If he prayed to the king, he would be disobeying God.
But if he prayed to God, he would be thrown into the lions’ den.
8. What would you do if you were Daniel? Tell us more.
9. What did Daniel do?
10. Why do you think Daniel chose to continue praying to God?
Daniel knew that praying to God meant he would be thrown into the lions’ den.
But Daniel knew that God would want him to continue praying to Him.
And Daniel was not afraid of the king or the lions. He knew that God is greater than any mighty beast or powerful king!
So Daniel continued to pray to God.
Let’s read what happened when happened to Daniel…
11. Was Daniel thrown into the lions’ den?
12. Did the lions hurt Daniel? Why or why not?
13. What did King Darius say about God?
The lions could not hurt Daniel because God sent his angel to shut the lions’ mouths!
God is great! Greater than any mighty beast or powerful king!