How to Play
The objective of the game is to identify your own Bible character by asking only yes or no questions.
For Small Groups
Have everyone sit in a circle.
Explain that you will be giving everyone a “Who Am I?” card, but they are not allowed to look at their own cards. This is the Bible character they have been assigned.
Distribute the “Who Am I?” cards, facing down.
Everyone must put the card on their foreheads such that everyone else (except themselves) can see their cards.
Provide headbands or sticky tape to hold the cards in place.
(Alternatively, write the Bible characters on Post-it notes)
One player starts by asking the group a yes or no question.
For example, “Am I a male?” or “Am I an Old Testament character?” or “Did I appear in the book of Genesis?”
The group replies and the turn passes to the next player.
The game ends when everyone can identify his/her Bible character.
You can play as many rounds as you like.
For Large Groups
Instead of sitting in a circle, everyone must move around the room to ask other players yes or no questions. After asking each question, players must look for a different person to ask the next question.
Bible Lesson for Adults/Youths – Our Identity in Jesus Christ
1. Have you ever asked yourself the question “Who am I?” Tell us more.
Get into the Word
Read Ephesians 1:3-14
2. According to verse 5, who are we (who have put our faith in Jesus Christ)?
3. How does one become an adopted child of God?
4. What are some of the benefits of being an adopted child of God?
5. According to verses 13 to 14, how can we be sure about our adoption?
Get the Word into your Life
6. How do you think God wants his children to live their lives on earth?
7. Are you proud to call yourself a child of God? Why or why not?
8. What are some things that you think God wants you to work on as his child?
Bible Lesson for Kids/Youths – Our Identity in Jesus Christ
1. Did you enjoy this game?
2. Did you have difficulty figuring out your identity?
3. Have you ever asked yourself, “Who am I?”
Today, we will look at a Bible passages that tell us a little bit about ourselves.
4. Who made us?
5. In what ways are we special?
6. How does God feel about us?
7. What did God do for us?
8. What does God all those who believe in Jesus?
Each one of us is made by God. We are all special and precious in God’s eyes. God loves so much that he sent his Son, Jesus, to die on the cross to be punished for our sins, so that we can become his children and be with him forever and ever!